Paint Swatch Technique w/Emboss Resist

Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Click HERE to see the great blog candy offer that ends March 6th.

What a fun technique. I first saw this on France Martins blog, but then I saw it pop up in several other blogs so I wanted to give it a try and teach it to the ladies at this months techniques class.



MENU:
SS: Bliss (Sale A Bration FREE stamp set w/ $50 purchase)
CS: Cherry Cobbler, WW, Glossy White
INK: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Ruby Red, Cherry Cobbler, Versa Mark
Accessories: Tulip Border EF, Big Shot, White EP, Heat tool, Sponges

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Hey Christi~
Beautiful card! I'll have to give this a try. Btw I'm sending a card your way.

Sara

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates