Wax Paper Resist Technique

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Click HERE to see the great blog candy offer that ends March 6th!

This technique was another one I first saw on France Martin's blog.
Called Wax Paper Resist Technique. Since I had an Emboss Resist theme going for this months Technique Class I thought this fit very well into the theme.


MENU:
SS: Elements of Style, Bring On The Cake
CS: Old Olive, Night of Navy, Glossy White, WW
INK: Pacific Point, Old Olive
Accessories: Wax Paper, Iron, Brayer, Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals
Inspired By: France Martin and ?. I can't remember who I saw this layout by, but I'm lovin' the look.

I wanted to give another try with different colors. France used the neutral colors and I really liked that look, but wanted to try a different stamp, and am really happy with the outcome.

I heat embossed the Buffalo using Black Craft Ink and Clear Embossing Powder onto Very Vanilla cardstock, Sponged the edges, and added ribbon and an Antique Brad.

MENU:
SS: In Wilderness
CS: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Glossy White, Very Vanilla
INK: Soft Suede

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates