Cards For the Military

Saturday, March 5, 2011
We are nearing the end of gathering the birthday cards for the military. If you didn't get a chance to get in on the action, it is never too late to give to the service men and women, but it will be too late after today's mail, March 5, 2011, to get in on the blog candy drawing. Click HERE to get the details for sending cards for the military which I can accept any time of the year.

So far the count is at 80 cards!!

On Thursday I received 8 cards from Lois, one of the lovely gals who comes so faithfully to my monthly Stamp A Stack classes...Thanks Lois!! they are beautiful!!!



Two more lovely cards from Sara, who is also a Red Hot Stamper like me



And 10 cards from my friend Sue, who is not only a Red Hot Stamper, but she was my very first recruit and that also makes her a Christi's Creative Crew member!!


Sue also brought some Sweet gifts from her recent trip to Hawaii...

The pretty card included with my gift will also be going to the Military drive.

My newest recruit, Jeanette, brought a sweet gift for my birthday too. I love how she gave the Sock Monkey a tiered skirt using the scallop circle punch.


It has a yummy Caramel Apple Pop in it!! Thanks Jeanette - you are a great addition to our crew!!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates