Gift Card Holder Purse

Sunday, March 13, 2011
When I hold a workshop I bring along some of my gift card holders hoping to entice the guests to book a workshop of their own. Inside each gift card is a note that lists an item that I will give them FREE when they host a workshop. One of the gift card holders is this purse shaped gift card. One of the guests needed three of them for gifts so I said she could place an order for them.


Since this particular gift card is made from a 6x6 piece of Designer paper I thought what an excellent chance to use the IN COLOR Designer Paper that you can earn FREE for holding a $150 workshop. This way I knew they would all coordinate.

MENU:
SS: Matchbox Messages
INK and Cardstock to match in Poppy Parade, Concord Crush and Peach Parfait
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, WW Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" hole punch (retired), Clear Envelope, Scoring Blade with Cutter, Small piece of Sticky back Velcro for the closure
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates