Fun Flower Die

Monday, March 7, 2011
I have been so focused on my Birthday Cards for the Military posts that I forgot to have a post for today so I pulled up one of the cards that I made a while back featuring the Fun Flowers Die. Thanks to Patty Bennett who posted this card how-to on her blog which shows how to use your designer paper in leu of stamping. Thing is, you only get a limited number of cards this way, but I really like the look of this card.



Here is another card I made using the Fun Flowers Die. Can you see how I created the acorns out of the medium size flower?



Give it a try - try to make something different than what something was originally intended for.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates