Red Hot Challenge

Saturday, September 10, 2011
The Red Hot Challenge for this month was to make something from punches other than what the punch(es) are intended for. I love to make things using punches so this was right up my alley. I took my love for the M and M guys, combined it with my Craft Sale needs,
and shared this fun punch art project.

Here's a double your pleasure box...


I actually snagged this idea from Colleen Benedito from the Stampin' Connection -
Thanks, Colleen, for sharing your fun ideas!

We all had to come up with a 1/2 sheet of instructions so I made this visual up
for all the gals that participated...


And since I was making things up for the craft sales -
I just HAD to make a bunch more of the M and M guys ...


Since we are in an M and M theme I thought I would show you some fun
things that others have given me ...

Tyler and Gracie saw these cute cups at the store and thought Gramma really
needed to have them on hand. Actually they are a great size, the kids love to use them,
and when I use them they always make me smile.



My friend, Marla, found these mugs she had on hand when she started packing up her house to move. When her husband asked her what she wanted to do with them she right away said "Christi Jo!! I'm going to give them to Christi!" Thanks Marla! I LOVE them!

Have a Sweet Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates