Stampin' Queen Sketch Challenge #3

Friday, September 9, 2011
Another Stampin' Queen Sketch Challenge
And here is my take on it...

MENU:
SS: Dasher, Petite Pairs
CS: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
INK: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, 2 1/2" Circle
Accessories: 1 1/4" Stripe Ribbon, Bravo Burgandy 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Petals a Plenty EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Big Shot, Versa Mark, Iridescent Ice EP

You can't see the sparkle on Dasher, but boy does he glimmer with the Iridescent Ice


Inside

Thanks for checking in on my blog - I hope it inspires you to get creative.

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

This is gorgeous! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining the Stampin' Queens this week!

ps. I love your profile pic--you look so happy!

Anonymous said...

I second what Tammy Said! this is AWESOME! I LOVE IT! I have not seen Dasher in a long time, so it is very nice to see him around again. Thank you for playing around with us this week! I cant wait to see your creations in the coming weeks!

Inky Hugs,
Cristena

Sharon Wheet said...

What a fabulous christmas card! love it!
thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

Pam Staples said...

Gorgeous card! I absolutely love Dasher and you've created such a delightful Christmas Card. Love the added stamping on the inside of the card. Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Hello Christi!

Congrats! you were chooses for the DT spotlights! You can go to this posting to grab your featured button. http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/09/sqsc-3-spotlights.html Hope to see you this week!

Inky Hugs,
Cristena

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates