Stampin' Queen Sketch Challenge #5

Friday, September 23, 2011
Time to play with the Stampin' Queens again.

Here is the Sketch Challenge...



I borrowed my friend, Sue's, stamp set called Christmas Lodge for next months
Stamp A Stack class and thought I would take advantage of having this new
stamp set on hand.
You can purchase this stamp set from the Holiday Mini by clicking HERE
to place and order or you can contact me directly.

This is my take on this weeks Stampin' Queen Sketch Challenge...



Take a closer look... I used a product called Liquid Applique for the snow on the Lodge.
Stampin' Up! used to sell this product, but for now is discontinued.
Kind of hope they bring it back some day.


Colors I used are:
Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

This is very pretty! I love the layering! And, I hope they bring the liquid applique back, too! It's so much fun to work with! Thanks for joining the stampin' queens today!

Angie said...

Love that it looks like snow - beautiful card.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Love this Christmas Lodge set and how you've used it on this card! Beautiful snow scene! TFS.

Sharon Wheet said...

This stamp set is starting to become a set I need to own. I have seen tons of gorgeous cards, and yours is NO exception! Fabulously done! and I love the addition of the liquid appique! thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

Anonymous said...

oh WOW! This is FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE IT! I am in just ... WOW! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Queens this week! I cannot wait to see what you do next week! You are so very very talented!

Inky Hugs,
Cristena

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!

sharonstampsalot said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful card. Makes me want to buy that stamp set. Thanks for joining the SQSC. Hope you will participate again!

Pam Staples said...

Beautiful card and I love the use of the liquid applique to create the snow. Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Queens.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! You have been chosen by the Stampin' Queens DT to be spotlighted because of this fantastic creation! You can go to our blog here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/09/sqsc5-spotlight.html to see your name up in lights and to grab your "I was featured" button.

Thanks again for playing along with the Stampin' Queens! We cant wait to see what you create next!

Inky Hugs,
Cristena

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates