Stampin' Queen Sketch Challenge #4

Friday, September 16, 2011

Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge Week #4

This has really been quite fun for me.
I was working on a technique for my Techie Class next week Tuesday using
Bleach and Pastels and the stamp set Autumn Splendor so I thought
I would incorporate that same technique into my Sketch Challenge card.

It's hard to see but I used Crystal Effects on the acorns to make
them stand out a bit.
Gives them almost a 3D look. Sorry it doesn't show up better on my photo.
The Thanksgiving Greeting is from the set called Day of Gratitude.

Want to join us for the Techniques Class?
Sign up now by responding to this blog post
or email me at christijo48@sbcglobal.net
You have until Monday night (Sept. 19th - 7PM) to sign up.
Class is held Tuesday, September 20, 7 PM
We will make three different techniques that night
and you will learn how to do the technique you see here.
Remember, as always, bring your own adhesive.
Cost for the class is $12.00

Click HERE to see what the other Stampin' Queens came
up with on this Sketch Challenge

Click HERE to place a Stampin' Up! order with me

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

WOW!! Love this technique--gotta go try it!! Your card is so pretty! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining the Stampin' Queens this week!

Unknown said...

OMG!! This is totally awesome! Love this technique and you did a great job with the sketch too!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Anonymous said...

This is so AWESOME!! I LOVE IT!!! You always make some of the prettiest cards Christi!

Inky Hugs,
Cristena

re-smile said...

Yours was one of my favorite cards from last week...thanks so much for playing with us! I hope to see another amazing creation soon!

Smiles,
Heather

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates