A Mountain and a Castle

Friday, May 17, 2013
These days I have been making more cakes than cards, so I thought I would show you two of the cakes I have made so far this week.
 This mountain themed cake was for a gal at church whose thoughtful hubby orders her birthday cake from me every year.  He really stretches me with his themes for her, but I am liking how this one turned out...A LOT!
I thought it was appropriate to have an eagle at the top of a mountain
Here it is after I added the Happy Birthday greetings on the base board.
Next cake is for Princess Cassie...
Cassie's Grandma works with me sister Judy and Judy passed out my name to her friends.  Thanks Sis!

Well, time to decorate the next two orders today!  I actually have a teenage girl coming from church who is interested in what I do so we are spending some time together today and she is going to learn some cake decorating techniques.  Stay tuned for more yummy pictures.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The performance over with a effervescent wine shower courtesy
the very Palms Pool boys.

Also visit my weblog ... kancelaria adwokacka łódź

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates