BBQ anyone?

Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Last night was our Punch Art Class and this is one of the fun and easy Punch Art cards we made featuring the BBQ Grill punch art I saw on Debbie Filiowich's blog.  I changed it up just a bit to add the striped textured embossing folder on the card base and I wanted to use the one of the NEW stamp sets out so I chose LABEL LOVE and the ARTISAN LABEL coordinating punch.  These two items can be purchased as a bundle and you save 15%.  Bundle numbers are: WOOD: #132723 $34.75 or CLEAR: #132722 #28.75.  You can buy Stampin' Up! on line, anytime - just click HERE

If you would like to participate in a fun Punch Art Class our next class in July is Tuesday, July 23rd at 7PM. Cost: $12.00.  What you get: Three 8x8 scrapbook style pages with all the instructions for you to take home and store in an album for easy reference. PLUS you make three cards using the Punch Art instructions.  If you pay in advance for your class I hand out a small gift.  This month I made the ladies this cute little punch art bird using the instructions I saw on Diana Gibbs blog.
Stay tuned tomorrow to see the card that I attached my cute bird to.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates