NEW Catalog OPEN HOUSE

Thursday, June 20, 2013
YEAH! Today is finally the day for my NEW Catalog OPEN HOUSE!  I thought this might not happen but the flooring guys showed up early yesterday and were gone by noon.  My sweet hubby took the day off work and we worked together all afternoon to get everything in place.  I am SOOOO happy with how it turned out.
 We even got the blind hung on the window.  This room is by far not done because we will be adding cabinets for storage - no more shelving racks!! yeah!!
 The craft room is still a work in progress of course but this table is set up with new stamp sets and product
 This is the chalk board that my hubby made me from an old screen frame.  He spray painted it white then added a 1/4" board that he painted with magnetic paint and then a coat of chalk paint.  I love how I can put the specials up for all to see and then using my neon chalk markers I can add some words, etc.
 This table is set up for the Make and Take card - we will be using the NEW Magnetic Big Shot Platform.  This is by far the BEST new product in the catalog!
 This is my new work station that my hubby made me - oops - please forgive the paper recycle basket.  The sides have storage and under it has storage and on the back side he did the magnetic paint and chalk paint like the one on the wall.
This table is set up for class sign ups, Ribbon Shares, Door Prize drawing and the coveted NEW Catalog.

I can't wait until you all show up!

See you soon!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates