OPEN HOUSE

Thursday, June 13, 2013
Oh how time is flying and I am busy, busy, busy putting together the details for my NEW Catalog OPEN HOUSE on Thursday, June 20 from 10 am to 7 pm.  YIKES! that is only ONE WEEK AWAY!

Right now my craft room is packed with my washer and dryer, my oven and refrigerator plus my crafting storage racks all in preparation for the NEW FLOORING going in TOMORROW!  I am so excited!!! See my mess...
Am I ever going to be ready for next week?  YOU BET! and I can't wait to see you all! 
So here are some details for the OPEN HOUSE next week


NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE
THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 10 AM to 7 PM
Come check out the new catalog and see displays of items made.   
  
How can you get a NEW Catalog for yourself? (one catalog per person please)
  • Anyone who has purchased $100  or more from me in the last 12 months will receive a FREE Catalog.
  • If you attend the OPEN HOUSE and sign up for a class  (I am offering a Card Club and Projects/Techniques classes) you will receive a FREE Catalog
  • Make a catalog purchase that night and you will receive a FREE Catalog (no minimum required)
  • sign up for a ribbon share and you will receive a FREE Catalog.
  • Bring a New-to-me guest and you both get a FREE Catalog
There will be a door prize drawing and you can put your name in the drawing for...

  • attending
  • signing up for a class (I am offering a Card Club and Projects/Techniques classes)
  • bringing a New-to-me guest
  • If you make a catalog purchase
  • if you sign up for a ribbon share
There will be...
  • finger food snacks - healthy and otherwise
  • displays of new product
  • demonstrations
  • A Make and Take project
 Projects Class
This class will vary month to month, but this month we will do some more Punch Art - it seems to be a favorite. I will have the samples on display at the OPEN HOUSE
Cost: $12.00
Tuesday, June 25th, 7 PM
I take special requests so if there is something you would like to learn specifically we can set a date according to your schedule

*Minimum purchase $25.00
Please bring your adhesive along to this class.
Please RSVP by 7:00 PM the evening before any class

So what else have I been up to?
Now that school is out our two grand children come three days a week. 
On Monday's Grampa has the day off so we spend our time with him doing fun stuff.  This week it was raining so we had to chuck our plans for a walk to the Nature Center and a picnic outside, but we went to the church where my hubby works and we had our picnic in the kitchen then went to the Ministry Center/Jr and Sr High building to play some air hockey



 Grampa 10 Gramma 1
 Tyler 10 Gracie 6
 Tyler 10 Grampa 9

The WINNER: Tyler!!
Grampa also gave Tyler some tips on his baseball throwing

And Gracie found a white board to draw on
Grampa and Gracie played "store" in Kingdom Kids

On the way home the kids confiscated my camera - oh my!

I would post more but not sure you want to see Gracie's tongue sticking out or all her goofy faces.

On Wednesday we took a LONG walk around town after I had a class here in the morning.  They were so well behaved they deserved a treat at the Dollar Store and ice cream when we got home.

Whew! I'm tired just remembering our day.

So - onward to Summer vacation - I'm sure we will be doing a lot of fun things together.

Thanks for stopping by!
SEE YOU NEXT THURSDAY at the OPEN HOUSE!!
Christi







Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Queen Bea Scraps said...

Wow! I remember when my basement looked like that (unfinished) but last year my husband finished the basement and now I have nice clean looking (notice I didn't say just clean) looking craft room that I just love.
Wishing you luck with your open house.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates