Crazy About Wetlands

Friday, May 27, 2016
A very cool thing happening here at Christi's Creative Crew is the fact that we now have 2 - yes, count them, 2 stores that want to sell our products.  When I say WE it is because my hubby makes the BEST Hand Made, All Natural Soaps and Lotions!!! (plus 100% soy candles, bath truffles, lip balms, etc)  He has an ETSY store and in the last month to 6 weeks ago he has been contacted to PLEASE let them sell his product at their stores!!  One is local that we can pop in to and check our stock, but one is 3 hours away in Manistee, MI.  You can check out his web store HERE.
Dale asked each place if they would like to sell my cards as well, and I have received a resounding YES!! from both stores.  While I can put a wide variety in the local store (Re Inspired Treasures), the Manistee store (called Swankyz - isn't that a cute name!!) the store in Manistee wants strictly beach, wild life, light houses, etc as their theme to keep it all in line with the products they are already selling in their store.  We hope to get up there at some point this summer to check it out.
All this to say, my second shipment of cards (20 of them - 4 varieties) are being shipped today and this is one of them.  Sorry but I took this photo before I layered the "you" with another Soft Suede and a second Sahara Sand.  (of course I was inspired for this card by the fabulous blog post called Paper Ecstasy.  She actually made hers into a shaker card, but I decided to keep mine clean and simple.
Here are the products that I used for this card
Thanks for stopping by! 
Christi Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Great card, Christi... and that's awesome you get to sell your cards all the way up there! We head that way a few times a year. I'll have to check the place out one of these times. :)

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates