Guest Stamper - Carla V

Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Today I am featuring my very talented friend, Carla V.  She was asked to make Bridal Shower Invitation Cards and this is what she came up with...
I absolutely love it!!  What fun she must have had using all her punches to create this beautiful and fun invitation.  I would love to give you the link to her blog, but she doesn't have one so I am happy to post for her.  You can leave her a comment and I will pass it on to her.  I am sure she will appreciate it.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Nm said...

Your friend, Carla did a fabulous job! Thanks to you both for sharing.

Nm said...

Your friend, Carla did a fabulous job! Thanks to you both for sharing.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates