Party Pop-Ups

Tuesday, May 24, 2016
One of my favorite things about having a Card Club is demonstrating how to make fabulous cards. Each month we focus on different card ideas.  It could be folds, products, techniques, etc. This month I featured retiring products to encourage the gals to get what they want before it is too late.
This past month we made this fun card (inspired by France Martin)
The ladies could decide if they wanted to make it like this or change up the numbers for a specific birthday they needed a card for.
The die cut is called PARTY POP-UP THINLIT DIES, and I am happy to say that they are returning and will be available in the Annual Catalog that goes live on June 1st.  The stamp set we used is called NUMBER OF YEARS.  This set is also carrying over to the Annual Catalog!!  Along with the LARGE NUMBERS FRAMELITS DIES
So why did I feature 2 products that are not retiring? Well, this adorable Designer Paper IS RETIRING!!  I think this pack of paper called BIRTHDAY BOUQUET is one of my all time favorites and I will miss it terribly.
I added some gold sharpie marker to the flames on the candles.  I just love the way this card pops out.
Time for an update?
The home we are purchasing is a small bi-level home which will be perfect, I'm sure, for the 2 of us and our businesses.  I believe we will be closing on June 20th and get possession on the 30th.  Dale will need to put his handy-man belt back on and finish off the basement (again) for both of our businesses.  The one thing I think we will enjoy with having a bi-level home is that family is up and business is down.  The ladies who come to stamp will probably appreciate that they only need to go down 7 steps instead of 14!  I have often heard that they wished I had an elevator!!
I am anxious to share some photos with you, but the house is not completed yet, so just be patient and I will post one as soon as possible.  This has been quite a roller coaster for us and hard to believe how much has taken place in 4 short weeks.
Once we are moved out I will be able to post more business information on my blog but if you need to contact me please click HERE  I am happy to answer your questions or help you in any way that I can.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates