Oh!, OUCH!

Saturday, December 8, 2018
So this is what I have been up to this past week
X - MARKS THE SPOT!
Monday was surgery day again - I must say this is getting pretty old
 The Sesamoid Bone was causing great pain every step so it was necessary to have it removed.
All that walking at Disney really made me realize that I didn't want to live the rest of my life like that, so surgery was scheduled. I wanted to fit it in before another trip I'm taking in January to go see my sister in Arizona. I certainly want to be walking good by then!!
On Friday they changed the bandage and told me 2 more weeks.  Thankfully I can put a little weight on the foot, but I still need to limit it to keep down the swelling.  Yup! I have a purple foot again. My feet used to be so tiny and cute - not so much anymore!

Hope I didn't gross you out too much!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates