Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, December 30, 2018
Sorry that I have been MIA for the last few days - I had 2 weeks between Christmas and New Year that I had no classes so I thought that I would pull out my scrapbooking and do some catching up in that department.

I must say that I did a LOT of pages and met my goal to have my pictures up to May of 2018 completed PLUS all my photos that we took in Greece. I think I had as many photos from Greece as I did from June 2017-May 2018.

It was good to go through the photos to remind me of God's goodness and grace in our lives through a difficult, yet joyful year.

Time to get started on more cards, which I must say, I am terribly behind on. I have had several people stop in to purchase cards from me and I did not have a selection for them to choose from. The new store in town has completely deleted my supply here at home and now I need to replenish the stock in both stores.

On top of all this I am having my New Occasion Catalog and Sale a bration Brochure OPEN HOUSE this coming Saturday. So if you live in my area I hope you will stop in to check out the new products, see some samples that I made up ahead (before I pulled out my scrapbooking), and make up some simple Make & Takes.  I'm pretty excited about it and I hope to see many of you here. TIME: 10am to 2PM, Saturday, January 5th.  Sale a bration starts on January 3rd so this will be a great time to place an order and get some darling products FREE (*with a qualifying purchase)

Our youngest grand daughter turned 8 months on the 28th! I cannot believe she is growing up so fast. Just look how happy she is
Mercy is wearing the month by month onsies that my pen pal made for when Sawyer was born and they are still holding up through a third child.

Over the Christmas break from school we got the grand kids together to have a photo shoot. I started this tradition when Tyler (now 16) was only 18 months old, and each year we have our picture taken with us and the grandkids. It is so much fun to look back at all the changes.

This one is my favorite.  It was taken at our church using the wonderful decorations that they put up each year
The red and black buffalo check is so popular this year and I hopped on board with it too. Tyler and Sawyers shirts match and then Lily and Mercy have the buffalo check on their leggings. Gracie stands out with a red and black Mickey shirt, but she always new she was special!!  I love it because it's not TOO much! She begged me to take her to Orlando when I went to OnStage in November, so this was my way of appeasing her.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates