Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, December 2, 2018
I had a wonderful treat happen last week.
Many of you may remember me talking about my childhood friend, Phyllis, who passed away nearly one year ago.
Well, her hubby stopped over to our house to bring me this wonderful gift...
 Phyllis had this frame with our photo that was taken at our daughter, Julie's, wedding in 1999.
A little closer view and another added treat is that the lady you see in the back (back view) is my momma who also lives with Jesus now. Not sure how heaven works to it fullest, but I would love to think that Mom and Phyllis saw one another.
I absolutely love this song by Steve Green and I pray that my life will be found faithful just like my mom and my friend. I look forward to seeing them again some day!
Thank you for sharing in my Sentimental Sunday post.
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates