Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Last week Saturday our church put on a CHRISTMAS FEST for the community!

The gal in charge didn't leave anything out! What an amazing job!!

A free lasagne dinner with homemade garlic bread, salad and desserts. 

Games, Music, Photo Shoots, Music, Crafts, Music, Free Gifts, Door Prize Drawings, Music!! - EVERYTHING!!

 My dad joined us for dinner and a walk through
 He even beat me BIG TIME at a game of giant checkers!
 I even had my picture taken with Elf!
Jeff, Jess and the kids came for the evening and I enjoyed  some YaYa time with Miss Mercy while Sawyer and Lily made crafts and played games. I wish I would have taken photos of them, but my hands were pretty full with this little sweetheart.

Dale & I were signed up to work at the coffee bar, and it was so much fun greeting the people from our community, and those from our church too.  It took a ton of volunteers to make this event run smoothly and we had all glowing reports about how much fun it was.

Thanks for joining in my Sentimental Sunday Blog Post!
I hope you all are enjoying the REASON FOR THE SEASON!!
You can check out our church web site HERE to see what we are all about!

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates