Beautiful Christmas Cards

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Today is the last day to view my OnStage Swap videos, make a comment, and get your name in the drawing for the beautiful swag bag/purse


I can't wait to pick a name from my little bucket of names.
Hoping to do a video to show the winner and then - oh yes - a reveal of the new products that came in my preorder from the new January to April Mini Catalog and the Sale a bration brochure (January 5 through February 28).
I guess I'm getting pretty brave.
Our cards for today were cased by two of my favorite demonstrators to watch
Brandy Cox made this card in one of her 20 cards in 20 minutes
Don't be fooled though - she had everything prepped, but she does show how she stamped the greenery
The main stamp set is Merriest Moments (a carry over from last year, but NOT carrying over to next year)
The sentiment is from Brightest Glow. (Brightest Glow Stamp Set WILL carry over!!)
What I changed up: I made a border of the sparkling green specialty paper (only because I made a cutting oops on my Basic White) and Brandy used some gold ribbon behind the large flower where I used the little gold leaves (that will be on the retiring list tomorrow)
I had just a few of these left so was able to make a total of 2 of these cards for friends from church.
Card #2 is inspired by Dawn Griffiths
I am running out of some of my products from the July-December Mini, and I see that these Textural Elements WILL carry over to the next catalog.

I love the layout of this card, and everything IS CURRENT at this point. The Last Chance List (retiring products) will be out tomorrow so stay tuned for that.
So here is a heads up - The Textural Elements WILL carry over
                                     Leaves Of Holly Stamp Set & Holly Berry Dies will be on the RETIRING LIST
                                     The Beautiful Boughs of Holly Designer Paper will also be on the RETIRING    
                                     LIST
                                     The Golf & Vanilla Ribbon (I love it!) WILL carry over.
Fitting Florets Collection 
Look at that gorgeous paper and sweet die set.
This product will be available to purchase now and will be included in the new January - June Mini catalog. However, the little gold swirls, the designer paper & the Framed & Festive Stamp Set are only available while supplies last. Don't miss out!!

December Paper Pumpkin Kit

Subscribe by December 10th to receive the December Paper Pumpkin Kit

And if you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can get an add-on kit for the December kit
There are 16 - full sized cards and envelopes! 4 of each color
Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-On Item #163134  $10.00


Timeless Greetings Kit 

Item #161062 

$21.00 

Available November 15th

While we were at the Stampin' Up! OnStage this weekend we were given Timeless Greetings Kits to assemble at our tables.

I think that these will be exceptionally nice for graduation, but we are all looking for masculine cards and these are perfect!

   

Christi 



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates