OnStage Swaps

Monday, November 21, 2022

What a great time we had at the Stampin' Up! OnStage Event in Indianapolis

One fun added feature of the weekend was the I SPY game that Stephanie Flath prepared for us.

One of the photos that I had to take was of my favorite swap card that I swapped out with other demonstrators at OnStage

After pearing things down I decided that this was my favorite card


However... there were so many very cute cards that it really was a hard choice
So I am featuring some runners-up


The idea behind swapping cards is to gather ideas that we can use on future classes. With that being said - I am most likely to make card #2 with the HAND PENNED flowers and scalloped edge from the SCALLOPED CONTOUR DIES

I also REALLY LOVE the Navitity card using the PEACE TO YOU stamp set.

Have you checked out my youtube channel lately to watch the reveal of all of the swaps that I received at OnStage? 
Did you know that if you watch them and make a comment I am having a drawing for the beautiful faux leather swag bag?
Deadline is November 30th.

I have also been LOVING the new FITTING FLORETS Collection!

Fitting Florets Collection 
Look at that gorgeous paper and sweet die set.
This product will be available to purchase now and will be included in the new January - June Mini catalog. However, the little gold swirls, the designer paper & the Framed & Festive Stamp Set are only available while supplies last. Don't miss out!!

December Paper Pumpkin Kit

Subscribe by December 10th to receive the December Paper Pumpkin Kit

And if you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can get an add-on kit for the December kit
There are 16 - full sized cards and envelopes! 4 of each color
Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-On Item #163134  $10.00

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates