Flowering Meadow

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Such a pretty card using the FLOWERING MEADOW Bundle

Colors used are Peaceful Pin and Barely Blush. Two of the new 2026-2028 In Colors.

The gorgeous embossing folder is called FLORAL SPRAY and is one of our 6" x 8-1/2" folders. I did not have any measurements so I decided to cut 1" off the front then use it for the sentiment. However I thought that it was too wide for the sentiment so I cut it down to 7/8". 

I embossed the front piece then backed it with a 4-1/4" x 4-3/4" piece of  Barely Blush.

The leaves were die cut from Peaceful Pine card stock. The stamped leaf images were stamped with Peaceful Pine Ink on Basic White. The flowers were stamped with Barely Blush onto Basic White and die cut out as well as the larger flower & the three teeny tiny flowers. I added a small Basic Rhinestone in the center of these littlest flowers, and the center of the stamped flowers were stamped with Peaceful Pine centers. Two little In Color Butterflies were also added.

This card was inspired by Lisa Stenz

CURRENT CATALOGS


You can also shop online for MANY other products that are not found in the printed copy.


EXAMPLES to check out...

*the scrapbooking options

*the online exclusives (Sometimes I find myself liking these better that what I see in the printed catalog so don't miss out because you don't like to shop on line)

*the LAST CHANCE List

Please click on the links below to shop with me...


Shop the Last Chance List - Save up to 60%

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE

Join Christi's Creative Crew

Click HERE to shop with me



Christi Waite, Christi's Creative Crew

christiwaite@gmail.com

christicreativecrew.blogspot.com

 

Thanks so very much for letting me be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

 

Have an amazing day!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates