Fancy Favor Box

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today our Stampin’ group – the Red Hot Stampers – is having a 10 hour scrapbooking event. We are expecting up to 40 ladies to attend so we should have a super fun day! (I will be posting the scrapbook pages that I complete soon.) There are 7 of us Demonstrators that are pooling our efforts into this fun event and each Demonstrator was to make a Fancy Favor Box for all the guests that signed up under her, then we would fill it with candy that we all brought.

This is the box that I made…fancy favor box

Change up the words and it would make a cute wedding favor don’t you think? I also embossed the box with the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder. I really like how it adds that little bit of dimension to it. The paper I used is called “Bride” Specialty paper. It also comes in “Groom” – blacks, and “Bridesmaid” – vanilla.

My friend and co-demonstrator, Rachel , taught us how to make these pansies from the butterfly punch. I brought my pansy home from the meeting and made this card…

114a 114 This is a close up of the flower. Each flower comes out looking totally different. On Tuesday I will be teaching this technique to the ladies who attend my very first techniques class. I can hardly wait! And there is still time to sign up...just give me a call. I will share the card we make with our pansies on my Wednesday blog post.

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates