STAMP 10 – part 2

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Three more cards for this months STAMP 10 classes…

May '10 6

Any motorcycle lovers out there? Dale used to have one before we were married, but thankfully was willing to sell it so we could buy our first home. This is one of the new stamp sets in the Summer mini catalog that goes through August 2010. Just keep watching – I KNOW I will be making many more motorcycle themed cards in the future.

SS: Motorcycle
CS: Dusty Durango, Basic Gray, WW

May '10 4

My dad is an avid hunter, even at at 83 he gets out there every year. I am so thankful to have him in my life.

SS: Nature’s Silhouette, Well Scripted
CS: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla, DSP – To The Nines

May '10 5

Sometimes finding a nice “guy” Anniversary card to make can be challenging but I thought this Black and White card that my upline, Glenda made for one of her Stamp a Stack classes was so sharp that I “stole” her idea for my class – thanks Glenda!

SS: Teeny Tiny Wishes, I (Heart) Hearts
CS: Basic Black, WW

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates