Getting Goofy

Thursday, May 6, 2010

This card idea made me smile, and after just having been to Disney it brought back so many fun memories. Gracie thought it was GREAT, and then promptly told me to make a Mickey card. I’ll have to give that a try – how hard can three circles be, right??

I sent this card out to my nephew Scott who just turned 40

goofy

MENU:

This card basically takes a ton of different punches

CS: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Green Galore, Blush Blossom, Regal Rose, WW and all edges were sponges with the same color as the paper – go ahead – give it a try, it’s amazing what you can do with the Stampin’ Up! punches

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates