The Magestic Eagle

Sunday, May 30, 2010
Our son, Jeff, LOVES eagles so when I saw this card front at our Stampin' Up! Demonstrator's combined garage sale I knew I had to get it and assemble it into a card for Jeff for his birthday. Since this is a retired set I couldn’t make my own, I just made this front my own by adding a favorite verse and birthday greeting.

Happy 29th Birthday Jeff!!!

Isaiah 40:31 – But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall rise up with wings like eagles; they shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint.
Jeff's 29th
So for Now…
Happy Stamping!!!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates