Gracie's 5th Birthday

Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Just wanted to show all of you the lady bug cake that I made for our grand daughter, Gracie's 5th birthday this past weekend. I did a longer post on our family blog but for those who only check this one out I thought that I would post it here as well.



Isn't she just the cutest thing?? Gracie, I mean!! She was mesmerized by her cake. The reason she wanted a lady bug birthday was because she wanted a lady bug pillow pal.


Guess What???


She got one!!!



She wasn't sure how to handle all the excitement of the day and that all the attention was on her, but I think she still thought that her birthday was the BEST!!

Christi (aka Gramma)
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates