Stamping on Candles Technique

Saturday, November 20, 2010
Just a quick reminder that if you are in the Hudsonville MI area we would love to have you stop by our booth at the craft sale held in Hudsonville High School 5051 32nd Ave. Our booth is in the cafeteria. If you tell me you saw this blog posting I will put your name in the blog candy drawing. Hope to see you there.

This is the second technique that we learned at this months Technique Class...
How to stamp on candles... It really is easier than you think. We also made the cute little box that they fit into. What a fun hostess gift to bring to a gathering. We made this fall version at
class...



Colors used: Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie

but I also made up this winter set using a variety of retired stamp sets and current stamp sets,

and this coffee themed set using the stamp set called Morning Cup and with this set I used our In Colors: Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, and Concord Crush.

The ladies were surprised at how easy it really was. In fact once you burn the candles down, the image is still there.

And don't forget about the blog candy I am giving away. You still have until Sunday, November 21st to leave a comment on my blog and your name goes in a drawing. Click HERE to see all the goodies that you could win.

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christi this is so cute and I have NEVER seen this on any site I've been on. Do you share the "how to?" I would love to make some, can't tell if you used a special ink or what. Thanks I looked all over your site to find directions and did not see it, course with my dial up that means I sat in front of the computer for quite a while. fellow demonstrator, vicki vmilyard@yahoo.com

StampingBetty said...

how did you avoid getting the wicks all inky?

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates