Tag Punch Poinsettia Technique

Friday, November 19, 2010
SECRET SANTA STRIKES AGAIN!!! Check out my fun goody basket that was left at my front door last night when we were out.


She covered it all...plain, peanut, peanut butter, coconut, pretzel, dark and mini. Plus do you see the adorable card covered in M&M's and the chocolate flavored M&M lip balm? Yummy!! Thank you so much Secret Santa!

At this months Technique Class we made this cool poinsettia flower using the tag punches. This is a technique that Glenda taught us a LONG time ago at one of the classes I took from her and I thought I would resurrect it for this pretty Christmas card.



MENU:
SS: None
CS: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
INK: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Deck The Halls Large Buttons, Extra Large and Large Tag Punches, Taffeta Ribbon. (I had to use some retired Mellow Moss ribbon because I have not yet purchased the Always Artichoke Seam Binding yet), Sponge, Two way glue pen
Thanks To: Patti Corriere

And don't forget about the blog candy I am giving away until Sunday, November 21st. Just leave a comment on my blog and your name goes in a drawing. Click HERE to see all the goodies you could win.

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates