HO HO HO

Wednesday, November 3, 2010
You may have seen this same idea on a previous post here, but since those all sold out at the first craft sale I thought I needed to use up the remainder of my accessories boxes. This time I chose a Christmas theme and thought how cute these would be hanging on the Christmas tree with a little treat in it.






The craft sales are going well with the first one being the best, by far (about double from the second one) Let's hope that the next craft sale will be just as good or better. There is no way I can make enough items to replace all that was sold so thanks to Sue and all her great ideas our tables should still be full.
Thanks To: Lynda Lee where I first saw the owl dressed like Santa

So For Now...

Happy Stamping!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates