Red Hot Challenges

Monday, November 8, 2010
Each month Glenda issues us Red Hot Stampers a Challenge. At last months meeting we tried out the new Letterpress Plates from the Holiday Mini. I wasn't feeling too creative so I decided to copy the card featured in the Holiday Mini, but then I realized "What a great idea" because we are always telling our customers that the catalog is your best source for layout ideas. I also read one demo's blog that she purposefully designs one of her Stamp A Stack cards each month right from the catalog to show the ladies what a wonderful resource it really is. So - here is my challenge card...


I wish I would have taken a picture of the Halloween card Glenda sent us using one of the Letterpress plates

Then look what I got in the mail the other day...

Another Red Hot Challenge from Glenda.
Isn't this a cute gift card holder? check out the inside...

Our Challenge this time is to make a gift card holder...

So I did!!



This time I pulled out my sewing machine for the stitching around the edges.

MENU:
SS: Peaceful Season
CS: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Deck The Halls Big Designer Buttons (Holiday Mini), hemp Twine, Scallop Edge Border.
Thanks To: Lynn Pratt

So For Now...

Happy giving!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates