Joyous Celebrations and a Fun Find

Monday, October 22, 2012
I thought this was a pretty card by Becky Roberts and wanted to CASE it,
but I did not purchase the stamp set  
Joyous Celebration #128066 wood mount $22.95 or #128069 $15.95.  
What to do?  Head on over to My Digital Studio of course!!
Thanks to my hubby who cranked out the Champagne Glimmer Paper because my 
shoulder is bugging me!! He sure is a Jack of all Trades!!
Now on to my Fun Find...
When he cranked out the snowflake 
(using the NEW Snowflake die called SNOWFLURRY #127813 $21.95)

 the Champagne Glimmer Paper (#127885 $4.95 for 2- 12x12 sheets)
was over a portion of one of the other snowflakes
and this is what came out...
I thought it looked like a little crown.  
Who wears a tiny little crown like this??

 
my cute little frog prince does!!
Here is the card I made for him to go on.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates