Trash or Treasure

Tuesday, October 23, 2012
One item I rely on all the time is the Terrifically Tacky Tape
especially when putting together boxes and so forth.
I can't even count how many of these packages I have thrown out
without thinking, when one day I looked at it in a new light and
wondered what I could use it for.
TADA!! One of Melissa's favorite candies is the Reese's Peanut Butter
cups so I thought this would be another perfect little gift to treat
Melissa in her birthday celebration month.
The one on the right holds some YORK pieces along with 
a few white MandM's and they totally sold out at the craft sales!!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

AWESOME ~ I'm so gonna save those packages from now on.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates