Praying For You...

Thursday, October 4, 2012
Seems like this is the type card that sells best at the craft sales.
It seems like I can hardly keep them in stock.
I love this one that I CASED from Gretchen Barron which uses
the (retired) Ribbon Rosettes.  They came in a Very Vanilla color,
but I dyed them using some Baja Breeze refill ink in some water
then let them set out on a paper towel to dry over night.
I attached them with Crystal Effects so they for sure would not fall off
The two stamp sets that I used were Just Believe and Thoughts and Prayers
The colors used are Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates