Sew Suite Sister

Thursday, October 18, 2012

This card is one I made for my sisters who are all seamstresses.  I had to computer generate the sentiment though, and I also made some with the phrase "Sew glad we're friends" for a couple special friends in my life that share the love of sewing.

Yes, I know the Designer paper is retired but I couldn't post this until I actually gave the cards to all three of my sisters - wouldn't want to spoil the surprise, you know. BUT you could actually make a similar Designer paper yourself by using the stamp set  
Button Button #122026 $25.95 wood mount or #122040 $18.95 clear mount

MENU:
SS: None - words computer generated
CS: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, 
WW, Wild Wasabi, Sweet Stitches Designer Paper
Ink: Regal Rose
Punches: Small, Large, Wide and Scalloped Ovals, Boho Blossoms
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Square Lattice EF, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Sponges, Dimensionals, Fabric Designer Buttons, Designer Big Buttons, Itty Bitty Buttons, Linen Thread, Multi-colored ball tipped straight pins (local fabric store)
Inspired By: Eane Sisneros

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

I love the stick pins :) Cute!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates