RHSSC #57

Sunday, October 7, 2012
Our Red Hot Sketch Challenge for this week...

I can't believe how incredibly tired I have been since the craft sale last Saturday
so when I realized I never prepared a card for todays Sketch Challenge ahead
of time I knew I had to go quick and easy...SO...
I dug in to my box of "lucky leftovers".  I had one little canning jar
left over from the treat holders I made for the craft sale and...
a bag full of buttons that I had cut out with the Button sizzlit so I 
created the color of my card around the color of the buttons that I had on hand.
As you can see I flipped the design, then sewed a couple of the biggest 
buttons on squares of Natural Twill Tape after fringing the edges.
Super simple card perfect for a last minute creation.

Now Click HERE to see what the other gals did with this Sketch Challenge

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates