COME STAMP WITH ME and a Kitchen Update

Monday, July 15, 2013
I am posting this one day early so you can make plans to COME STAMP WITH ME tomorrow
My craft room is open from 10am to 7pm.  You can make as many or as few as you want/need for ONLY $1.50 per card!! These are the cards that will be waiting for you to make, and YES, there is a Christmas card in the mix.  Never too early to start on making your Christmas cards!!
Cards inspired by: Nance Leedy, Sharon Miller, ? and Glenda Calkins

Here is a look at what my sweet hubby has been up to...
My basement kitchen now has it's newest cabinet...


 He does GOOD work!! I couldn't wait to fill up all the drawers with my cake and candy decorating supplies as well as one drawer for games and 2 drawers for extra blankets and tablecloths.  I am gradually emptying out bins and totes and it feels so good to organize it all in the beautiful cabinets that Dale makes.  Stop in and see it for yourself!   It's GORGEOUS!!

Next project?  Looks like we are starting on cleaning and organizing Dales tool room.  Looks like I have a BIG day ahead of me helping him out so I better get off the computer and get to work.

Thanks for stopping by - and I will see you tomorrow for the COME STAMP WITH ME class!
Christi





Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates