Get Well Butterfly

Wednesday, July 3, 2013
 One of the sweet friends I have met through being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator showed me this card she made - Great job Geri!  so last week when she had surgery on her shoulder I thought I would give her sketch challenge a try to make a Get Well card for her.
It's a fun new way to use the embossing folder!  Get Well Soon Geri!!
One of the BEST NEW TOOLS that Stampin' Up! came out with in this newest catalog is the MAGNETIC PLATFORM for your BIG SHOT!  In fact, I personally think it is THE BEST new product in the book!

#130658 $39.95
I LOVE all the punches but the NEW Framelits are also quite amazing tools and with the NEW Magnetic Platform it makes cutting your items out so much easier! No more post-it notes to hold them in place.
Check out this how-to video:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WJyA37sYkQc

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates