Minion Madness

Thursday, July 18, 2013
Tyler and Gracie begged to go see the movie DESPICABLE ME 2 when it first came out.  I was not quite sure about it since I had not seen the first one and all the commercials looked rather silly to me, but when my friend Rachel said her family loved it I knew I could trust her judgement so I gave in to their pleading to watch it.  I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it.
Here is Tyler and Gracie standing by the movie poster
And Tyler with his giant tub of popcorn - never saw a kid who loves his popcorn like Tyler does - Unless it is his Uncle Joey, that is.
I said to the kids that now I needed to make a punch art Minion card - so what did I see on Stampin' Connection the VERY NEXT DAY? A Minion card.  I followed the photo by Tanya Bell to make my Minion.  Not sure that I did it exactly like hers but I think he turned out rather cute.
 I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the variety of birthday greetings then stamped a separate one in Pacific Point ink, cut it out and popped it up.  His shoes are made using the framelits from SECRET GARDEN.

Thanks for stopping by, and remember you can grab inspiration from ANYWHERE!! Even a kids movie!!
Shop Stampin' Up! Online ANYTIME just click HERE
Sign up to be on Christi's Creative Crew and you get to choose a FREE kit to add to the already fabulous Starter Kit.  Contact me for details or click HERE to just get started

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates