Project Share

Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Monday night was our monthly Red Hot Stamper meeting and the quarterly meeting where all my gals are invited to Glenda's.  Glenda said we could bring things to share with the group and if we did then we would get our name put in a drawing.
This is what I brought to share with the gals... it will be something that will end up on our Craft Sale tables this year.
It is made from an open end envelope.  OK, of course I snagged the idea from someone else. Thanks Janis Sinko for sharing this fun idea.  I had to figure out the pattern for the tie so then printed out a tie pattern for all the gals who attended the meeting.  Janis filled her shirt envelope with a candy bar (YUM!) but I thought this packet of Land O Lakes Hot Chocolate fit perfectly.

I also planned to share this cute and easy way to make a bow with punches or the Oval Framelits, but Glenda beat me to the punch by posting it before I could share it at the meeting.  I brought it with me anyway and now I will share it with you! 

We will be using this cute bow on a future card for an upcoming Class.  I can hardly wait to get started.   Actually Glenda's IS different than  mine.  So this is what I did...
 Cut out ovals using the Oval Framelits. I used #2 and #3 (counting up from the smallest)
On this bow I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder to add texture

 Fold each oval in half secure with a glue dot
 Then start building your bow
 Layer the smaller oval on top of the larger oval
 Add a button or embellishment of your choice.
Oh - and by the way - I won the door prize drawing!! Woot Woot!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates