MDS Great Sport

Friday, July 5, 2013
Another card inspired by Diane Malcor:

Thought this was perfect to post today because Tyler was wanting to play some basketball while w celebrated July 4th as a family, and his Uncle Joey is the one that has the basketball hoop that we had at our 2 Story.

Julie perfected the Flamingo shoot!!

A rousing game of H-O-R-S-E showed Jeff to be the victor!

 I did not make this card exactly the way Diane did  but I think it turned out just fine and it is a bit more 3D than being all My Digital Studio since I printed out the basketball onto Pumpkin Pie card stock and cut it out.  (One of the best things about MDS is that I can make the Basketball as big or as small as I want) The banner was made by stamping the banner from DESIGNER TYPE Photopolymer Stamp Set onto Black card stock and hand cut out.  The words were done on My Digital Studio and I was able to shadow the Pumpkin Pie "SLAM DUNK" with Basic Black.

A simple card for the basketball player in your life.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card turned out beautiful! I LOVE the 3D effect with the basketball being cut out. Great use of using the photopolymer stamp too (I have yet to try them).
I'm honored by you....thanks! =)

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates