Another Cake

Friday, November 22, 2013
This cake was made for a VERY SPECIAL man in our church who is celebrating his 80th birthday.  Since I grew up in this church, this man was a huge foundation in my upbringing.  He is very dear to my heart so I was honored when his family asked me to make the cake for his celebration.  Perk is an avid fisherman so they suggested a fishing theme for his cake.


Not only did they ask me to make the cake but his grand daughter (my hairdresser) asked if I could make him a special card for her to give him.  YOU BET!!  Another one of the things that I remember and appreciate about Perk is that he has a workroom where he would help all the boys (who needed help) to cut out their Pinewood Derby Cars.  He has the most giving heart, and has blessed more lives than will ever be counted.  A TRUE man of God.

Card inspired by Julie DiMatteo
Happy Birthday Perk!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates