Not Your Typical Thanksgiving Card

Thursday, November 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!  I am thankful for so very much and I am especially thankful for the ladies who are in my down line making my business in Stampin' Up! a wonderful success!  This is one of the cards that I mailed out to my girls (inspired by Brian King)

This says exactly how I feel about each of them.  They really mean the world to me!  Thank you ladies! - and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Stamps: World Map, Chalk Talk
Colors: Basic Black, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Other: Window Sheet, Black Staz On Ink, Dimensionals, Acrylic Paint and brush (local craft store)

This technique is called ACRYLIC SMASH http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/acrylicsmash/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RxoWL5IC7s0

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates