Fund Raiser Projects and Weekly Deals

Wednesday, November 6, 2013
I was invited to participate in a local church's fund raiser.  "would you be interested?"  WOULD I!!! So I thought I would share a new item that I had been working on for the craft sales


You can see these cute little purses hold a Whitman's or Russell Stover size box of chocolates.  I dug into my retired Designer Paper as well as my retired Satin Ribbons to complete my project.  My sister bought some of these in the past and she loved to have them on hand to bring to someone when she went to visit, either as "Thank You" or a "Thinking of You" - well, again, the possibilities are endless.

Here are the details for the Fund Raiser in case you live in my area I would love to see you.  Once again if you mention that you saw this blog post I will have a gift for you.
RIDGEWOOD CHRISTIAN REFORMED CHURCH
1571 BALDWIN STREET, JENISON MI
HOURS: 10 AM to 1 PM.
This one is a bit shorter so please take note

The Weekly Deals for November 5 through 11 are...
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634
Remember you can shop on line anytime just click HERE
You don't want to miss out on these great deals!!

Thanks for stopping by
Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Patricia Kiyono said...

Cute boxes! What is the date of the fund raiser? I'm close to Ridgewood CRC.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates