Craft Sale

Saturday, November 23, 2013
Today Sue and I are at our final Craft Sale for 2013.  I love this one because it is held so close to home and at the High School that we both attended as well as all our kids.  In fact, Dale's dad was on the High Schools first football team and later served on the school board as the Secretary.  I love being so connected all these years. 

These fun little Grinch treats will be on sale (plus so much more) so I hope you will pop in to see us


Here are the details:
Hudsonville High School
5037 32nd Ave, Hudsonville
9 am to 3 pm

This craft sale is held on the same day as the Hudsonville Christmas Parade so you can come to see the parade (which starts at 10am) and then come check out the craft sale.  Our booth is in the Cafeteria and if you mention that you saw this blog post (or my post on Face Book) I will have a special gift for you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates