And they lived happily ever after...

Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Whenever we go to our down line meeting at Glenda's she encourages us to share something we may have made or a fun technique so last week I shared this card I made inspired by Connie Babbert.  I had borrowed the BEAUTIFULLY BAROQUE stamp set from Glenda and the TIMELESS TALK stamp set from Sue in order to make this.  I am so thankful for the Red Hot Stampers that we share our product and help one another out in a pinch.
I took a picture from Jeff and Jess at their wedding (over 3 years ago already) and cut it down to fit into the "carriage".
What a sweet couple!! We love them so very much!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates