Thank You Coach!

Friday, December 13, 2013

When I saw this card on Stampin' Connection (by Laura Laures) and thought it would be great fun to make some for Coach's Thank You Notes.  When I was sitting around one night fiddling with MDS I printed out all the backgrounds with the wings from the stamp set GREAT SPORT, the next day I came down to my craft room and added the words with the stamp set OH HELLO.  I also stamped and cut out the basketballs, soccerballs, footballs, and baseballs (my favorite), and popped them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  A few Champagne Glimmer Paper stars punched out with a small star punch made it all come together.

Why do I have the stamp set GREAT SPORT in My Digital Studio when I have the stamp set available?  Well, I actually bought the MDS download first, I just recently earned the stamp set.  I like MDS because I can fiddle with the sizes if I want.

Just check out this card inspired by Heidi Tekunoff and you can see that I used the baseball from GREAT SPORT on MDS, and enlarged it to fill the front of the card. 



Heidi actually made hers with a circle cutter and put hand stitching on it but when I have a day when I am not feeling well and I want to camp out on the couch I like to snuggle with my laptop and My Digital Studio and see what I can do.  So why not give My Digital Studio a try!!  Just click HERE for a FREE 30 day trial, and don't forget to check out the amazing deals on the CLEARANCE RACK  (while supplies last) as well as the WEEKLY DEALS (which run Tuesdays through Mondays.)

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates