Another Order?

Monday, December 9, 2013
YES! Another Order!!  This time it was MUCH smaller - whew!!  I had talked with my friend who is the wife of our Optometrist and asked if he would be interested in cards for his staff for Christmas!!  He said he wanted gift card holder cards so I made up some samples and this is what he chose!!
 We went with the (now retired) single stamp with all the cute glasses, popped one up with Cherry Cobbler Ink and some google eyes - She said they were a HIT!
INSIDE:
 Inside was nice place to write on the left and a pocket for the gift card on the right.
Simple and sweet!!  I love it!!

I had cut a couple too many and I wasn't about to let it go to waste so I came up with this pretty gift card holder to give to Glenda for Christmas as a thank you for all she does for us Red Hot Stampers.


I used the JOYFUL CHRISTMAS stamp set from the Holiday Catalog, stamping with Versa Mark Ink onto Cherry Cobbler Card Stock, then embossing it with Gold Embossing Powder.  The leaves were stamped on Gumball Green Card Stock.  A little fussy cutting and popped it all up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Like the bling in the center of the poinsettia?  That is also found in the Holiday Catalog called FROSTED FINISHES EMBELLISHMENTS.  They truly are stunning!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates