Come Stamp With Me

Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Since I only had one friend show up to last weeks COME STAMP WITH ME CLASS I thought the best thing would be is to offer the same cards for another week BUT... I added one more new card to the mix...
These are the 4 that were out last week... Cards inspired by Stampin' Connection and the lovely demonstrators Chris Sobolik, Barb Moths, Nicole Tugrul and Cindy Schuster


And this is the new card out to make today.  This card would be GREAT not only for a Happy New Year card but it could easily be GREAT for a graduation card.  It is never too late to get started on stocking up on those.  I know I can go through a ton during that time.


I love this card inspired by Penny Smiley

Thanks for stopping by - and stay tuned there will be a second post today as soon as I find out what the NEW Weekly Deals will be!!

Christi


Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Patricia Kiyono said...

Where do we go for these classes? I'd love to come!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates